Monday, July 30, 2012

Hendo's isms


My Ab Rocket’s out of fuel.

Better not growl if you can’t bite.

 
The artistry of dog noses on glass: Monet, van Gogh, and Picasso have major exhibits on my doors.

I had a place like that all dreamed out, but....

Para: The juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

Were you nervous?
Shakin’ like a dog.

Don't live for the weekend; it costs you too much time!
Living for the weekend is such a waste of time.
I'm still waiting on the day when the world's going to say I'm old fashioned because I still think 2+2=4.


My first ever IV--the only shot that ever made me cry--the nurse let me ask what I wanted to eat. I dreamed BIG, like little boys do, and she stuck me! :(

I still LOVE nurses! That chocolate talk has me wishing I had some real dessert; at least I have part of a dark chocolate bar: Don't leave a home without it!

Word bully; n, A person who tries to silence your opposing viewpoint by despicably labeling you. Hendo
7/25/2012


Hung out--after closing--with the waitress and cook at Huddle House last night, and another waitress dropped in and visited. It's my little family of strangers.

Last night they went out together and texted other people. Oh! Such progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment